House Interior Design Ideas – Have you been in your space for a while and probably thinking of ways to make it look a little bit different? Maybe you have moved a few things around and its not working for you, probably you are considering your pocket as you do not have enough cash to splash on getting expensive things? – There are some things you can do to give your space the facelift you so desire without even breaking an arm.
Sometimes a few wallpapers, paint splash or addition of accents can be all you need to give your space a facelift and make a difference while also giving your visitors a lasting impression about your personality. You may want to add a lot of aesthetics to your home, here are some of the things you can do.
- Add Frames to Your Wall
- Accessorize Your Hallways and Passages
- Go Green
- Add Wicker Baskets
- Use What You Have
- Best House Interior Design to Transfrom Your House
- 1. Miami Interior Design
- 2. West Palm Beach PentHouse
- 3. Miami Interior Design 2
- 4. Family Room Miami Interior
- 5. Trump Hollywood
- 6. Bathrooms Miami Interior
- 7. Jade Ocean Miami Interior
- 8. Miami Interior Design 3
- 9. Wall Paneling Miami Interior
- 10. Bathrooms Miami Interior 2
- 11. Trump Hollywood
- 12. Overlooking Biscayne Bay
- 13. Hawk’s Landing
- 14. Living room Miami Interior
- 15. Trump Hollywood 2
- 16. Modern Dining Room
- 17. Stephen Tulloch Contemporary
- 18. Pinecrest Home Interior Design
- 19. Cat Mountain Residence
- 20. Cat Mountain Residence 2
- 21. Parade Home
- 22. Cat Mountain Residence 3
- 23. Bathrooms Miami Interior 3
- 24. Bathrooms Miami Interior 4
- 25. Bathrooms Miami Interior 5
- 26. Bathrooms Miami Interior 6
- 27. Contemporary Modern Interior
- 28. Bathrooms Miami Interior 7
- 29. Transitional Living Room
- 30. South Miami Interior
- 31. Parkwood Road Residence Master Bedroom
- 32. Powder Room Miami Interior
- 33. Parkwood Road Residence Living Room
- 34. Parkwood Road Residence Kitchen
- 35. Bridge Street Residence Living Room
Add Frames to Your Wall
If your wall is looking plain, you should consider adding some frames. That drawing your child has in the drawer can come in handy at this juncture, perhaps that old newspaper page of a very remarkable achievement in your library can come into play. Frame it and hang it on that boring wall. You may also want professional paintings,you can shop the painting below and a wide variety of other paintings or artworks from houzz.com.
Accessorize Your Hallways and Passages
The passage ways are one of the most neglected spaces in the home, you can add some sparkles to it by using one of many elements which are not being used. Sometimes you may need to be funky or old school, whichever you decide, there are lots of accent options which can be used. Find some of those accents on hauzz.com, including the image below.
You can also decide to add a green plant either on the bookshelf or a tall plant in one corner of the room that makes it feel like there is an extra person in the room.
Add Wicker Baskets
One stylish way to manage space is by adding wicker baskets. This is an inexpensive ways to add storage space into the living room, baskets can be used to store and display books, architectural and decor magazines, toys, towels and blankets. You can add a couple of small wicker baskets on the counter-tops in your kitchen to beautifully display and store your fruit and vegetables.
Use What You Have
I said earlier in this article how you can give your space a facelift without breaking an arm. If you have plates you are not using, hang them on the wall and create wonderful wall arts.